|Members Home Page|
PrincessCrafts Scrapbooking Tutorial Index
Each lesson should open in its own window...
Have you signed up for our Computer Scrapbooking 101 course yet? We even provide a link to the FREE software for the course. Go HERE.
1. 10 Best Ways to Scrap Outside the Book: Ever have the desire to use your scrapbook talents out side of just putting pages in an album? We'll show you how you can scrap your walls and 9 other exciting ways to use the computer and hand scrapped page talents you possess.
2. Make your own photo greeting cards: We know you've seen all the beautiful examples of personal photo greeting cards out there. Here, we show you just how easily you can turn your scrapbook talents into the special occasion card that gets treasured for life.
3. Cropping Photos: You've heard them talk about it, now it's time to learn what this cropping photo's for use in you scrapbook pages is really all about. Which style do you prefer?
4. Mounting Photos: You've got the page, you've gathered up the photographs... now it's time to learn just how to put them all together.
5. OOps: You've just made a mistake with your photo and page... It's not time to panic, let's see what we can do to turn that OOps into one of your best pages yet.
6. Scrapbook Supplies: New to scrapbooks and the world of scrapbooking? Here's the starters list that I've come to depend on.
7. Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Scrapbook Tutorial: Do you have MS Office on your computer with PowerPoint? Then you have one of the simplest to learn and use scrapbook programs out there. Here's how to get into the scrapbook page creation mode that you never knew existed.
Special Note: While MS PowerPoint is a really great tool for digital scrapbooks and is really easy to set up and use, we've found something better that is just as easy and has lots more power... see our computer scrapbooking 101 course for more.
8. Quick Gif example: PrincessCrafts uses the graphical GIF file format for it's scrapbook page templates. Learn just how easy and versatile it really is to use in your next scrapbook page project.
9. Web Scrapbook Page Tutorial: If you know a little about computers and have ever wanted to put your scrapbook pages onto the internet... this lesson will get you started sharing your pages with family, friends and even the world if you wish. (Some HTML knowledge required)
10. What two big lessons did we learn with our on-line Photo orders? We wanted to find out just how good those online photo printers really were. Of course, as a scrapbooker, I wanted my own frames and art included. Here's what we found out. Must read for anyone getting into digital photography or that may want prints larger than 8x10.
Now updated with information provided by a professional digital photographer!
11. SPAM Filters - Good or Bad? Here's my opinion: If you think your new software is protecting you... you may be surprised by what it really protects you from. I've almost completely disabled mine.
12. Need a Scrapbook Journaling Idea? Short article to get you thinking and get you writing.
13. The Care and Conservation of Antique Prints. Learn just what to do and what it takes to Preserve those treasured family heirloom photo's from one of the leaders in the field.
For more intermediate digital scrapbooking tutorials and help; be sure and sign up for our Computer Scrapbooking 101 Mini-Course and monthly newsletter.
We add free scrapbook goodies to practice with each month for our newsletter clients.
Get your new lessons HERE.
Tutorials by others:
Learn How-To Create a Scrapbook Layout: Join Lisa, a scrapbook hobbyist, in this streaming video as she illustrates how-to painlessly create scrapbooks from scratch. (This is how you do it.com Pay Site)
Questions - Comments? Tell us on our BLOG